Asst. Manager, Home Services Delivery - Bloomington, MN
The Asst. Manager, Home Services Delivery is directly responsible for driving home channel fulfillment consistency, efficiency and quality of work completed by third-party partners in their assigned area and managing the end-to-end responsibilities directly related building (DDC, Delivery Hubs, etc) loadouts.
Third-party partner partnership
- Conducts regular ride-behinds and appropriate partnership validation of scopes of work and directives in support of business needs, and Best Buy/Geek Squad strategy.
- Validates that third-party partners are meeting or exceeding expected SLAs.
- Develops areas of action plans to overcome performance gaps.
- Participates in facilitation of training of 3PL market managers in individual and group environments though developmental training, onboarding, and increased proficiencies of team.
- Acts as centralized escalation and day-to-day management point and of contact for all third-party partner escalations.
- Directly responsible for third-party partner load outs and delivery fulfillment from a specific building they are assigned to
- Oversee third-party partner asset management and inventory control
- Communicates with third-party partners as needed to effectively supports the client and Best Buy and Geek Squad Strategies within their area.
- Creates consistency in service execution – ultimately protects and grows the brand internally and externally.
- Provides teachable point-of-view for new processes, procedures, business segments, and areas of focus.
- Develops and maintains pertinent partnerships (such as Retail and third-party provider) in support of driving business results and improving the client experience.
- Acts as centralized escalation and day-to-day management point and of contact for all third-party partner escalations. Business Analysis:
- Collaborates with third-party providers to meet or exceed productivity, client satisfactions, and business goals by monitoring, analyzing business trends and results on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Validates necessary licenses and permits are obtained to properly fulfill work without risk of disruption to business.
- Validates work orders are being managed and updated by third-party providers in a timely fashion.
- 1 year of leadership experience (inclusive of supervision of direct/indirect reports, coaching, training, recognition, and managing business outcomes) OR 1 year of Military leadership experience inclusive of coaching, training, recognition, and performance evaluations.
- 1 year of Consumer Electronics or Appliances Industry experience.
- Must be 21 years of age and have a current, valid driver’s license with a clear driving record (no convictions in the last 3 years of DUI, leaving the scene of an accident, and no more than 2 moving violations or accidents).
- 1 year of experience managing a remote workforce.
- 1 year of consumer electronics repair or installation experience.
Additional Job Information :
Join our team!
While you're busy delivering on our belief of making technology work for our customers, we're working to ensure you are rewarded for your passion, energy and commitment. Our pay for performance philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in your career and increase your earning potential.
Ready? Let's do this!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of our customers and employees, click on the apply button below. The application will take about 15 minutes to complete and if you meet the requirements, you can expect to hear from us within 24-72 hours.
About Us :
Best Buy Company and its Family of Brands
Best Buy is the world’s largest multi-channel consumer electronics retailer with stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. We are the 11th largest online retailer in the U.S. and Canada, we have the number one customer loyalty program of its kind and more than 1.6 billion visitors to our websites and stores each year. Our more than 165,000 employees are committed to helping deliver the technology solutions that provide value, enabling access to people, knowledge, ideas and fun – whether online, via mobile device or in our stores.