Executive Assistant to CEO
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: As Executive Assistant to Taylor Corporation’s CEO, you will have the opportunity to influence and drive the business. This person will have the opportunity to drive high impact, high visibility projects that involve multiple cross-functional teams. This role requires an individual who anticipates and understand how to get things done at Taylor through influence and leveraging communication, leadership and collaboration skills.
As Executive Assistant to the CEO, you thrive in high-velocity, unstructured environment and possess the business judgment and communication skills necessary to collaborate with a variety of levels and functions. You're organized and thorough, can synthesize large quantities of information to pull out the critical themes, identify connection points for seemingly disparate topics and a strategic thought partner with an ability to handle confidential/sensitive information. This position reports directly to the CEO, providing organizational and tactical support.
· Plans and directs all administrative, financial, and operational activities for the CEO.
· Organizes and prioritizes critical issues and required information for the CEO to facilitate efficient decision making. Working with executive team and administrative assistant team to examine, manage and lead the CEO’s external opportunities, including travel, meeting plans, and assessing needs against priorities.
· Act as an extension of the CEO, working behind the scenes to improve operational efficiency, financial results, solve problems, make decisions, and manage organizational issues.
· Drafts correspondence, presentation materials and reports on behalf of the CEO.
· Oversee large, often cross-functional, organization-wide projects or special initiatives; bring together important stakeholders and help drive decisions.
· Assist the CEO in executing on organizational goals and initiatives by tracking progress, action items from meetings, gathering status updates, and supporting execution plans.
· Create and maintain cross-departmental relationships to drive visibility and alignment.
· In partnership with the Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Human Resource Officer prepare communications strategy for leaders including announcements, surveys, presentation materials, newsletters, etc. for internal and external audiences.
This Is What We're Looking For:
· Higher education
· Proven track record of working with C-level Executives
· Expert level in Microsoft suite – PowerPoint/Word/Excel/Outlook/Teams
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, highly organized, with a keen attention to detail
· Experience in strategic planning and execution
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Ability to build relationships at all levels and influence change to help teams deliver value and ability to challenge status quo
· Experience in simplifying processes, and deliver outcomes
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 10,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.