Temporary Hunter Education Admin Assistant
POSITION: Hunter Education Admin Assistant
START & END DATE: Approximately – Early February, 2021 – October, 2021
PAY RATE: $16.00 an hour, 40 hours per week, Mon – Fri, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
LOCATION: Hunter Education Office, 6060 Broadway, Denver, CO 80216
WORK UNIT: Hunter Education consists of the Hunter Education Coordinator and 2 program Assistants.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: January 17th, 2021 or until 50 applications are received, whichever occurs first.
· Provide high-quality customer service over the phone and in written communications.
· Support Hunter Education instructors (almost 400 volunteers and 300 staff).
· Maintain accurate records for Hunter Education students, volunteers and program.
· Maintain and update Hunter Ed Instructor website.
· General office tasks such as; filing, mailings, paperwork, etc.
· Assist employees and customers with Hunter Ed questions.
· Some warehouse work, supply order fulfillment and distribution.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Apps programs.
· Proficiency with on-line services such as Survey Monkey, Qualtrics, etc.
· Excellent organization skills.
· Strong communication and customer service skills; written, in-person and on the phone.
· Self-directed and motivated to be pro-active in spending time effectively.
· Ability to maintain a Wix website.
· Able to lift at least 30 pounds.
· Interest in outdoor recreation.
HOW TO APPLY:
· Send resume, references, and a cover letter including the following:
· Your knowledge of Colorado Parks & Wildlife.
· How you feel you meet the minimum requirements.
· Why you feel you are the best fit for this position.