Commercial Lines Marketing Assistant
This is a great entry-level fulltime opportunity for any recent grad that is looking for work. Please read through the below description and let me know if you'd like more info / if you qualify for MOST of the below:
Commercial lines Marketing Assistant needed for growing Bryan-College Station based agency. The Marketing Assistant will support the Commercial Lines division by ensuring that all remarket and new business submissions are complete and out to market in a timely manner; will build relationships with underwriters, marketing representatives and other carrier liaisons for the purpose of developing and maintaining marketing strategies.
Please note that this is an Account Management job. NOT a marketing job in terms of public relations.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree
- Property & Casualty License
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- 2+ years’ Commercial Property & Casualty experience preferred
- Applied Epic experience preferred