Graider, Remote Grading Assistant
Do you want to make a difference from the comfort of your own home? Join The Graide Network as a virtual grading assistant to help teachers and students across the nation. As a “Graider,” you will read, score, and provide personalized feedback on middle- and high-school student writing. This is a 100% remote, paid part-time opportunity. All you need is a laptop and wifi.
Why become a Graider?
- The work is flexible and convenient. Choose assignments you’re interested in, work any time of day, and pick up as many projects as you like. As a guideline, Graiders should plan to work 6+ hours a week on average.
- This is a paid opportunity. Pay per project typically ranges from $20-60. Base pay starts at $10 per hour with opportunities for pay increases based on experience and special qualifications.
- You can make an impact on students and teachers by joining our online community of Graiders that serve hundreds of K-12 students and teachers across the country.
- You’ll receive ongoing professional development and coaching to build your feedback and professional skills.
What Graiders are saying: “Working at TGN has given me a very convenient part-time job that has allowed me to not only help teachers, but learn new things myself. I've learned how important it is to communicate effectively to help people improve. These are skills that will stick with me for the rest of my career.” -Patrick O., Graider
You will excel as a Graider if you are:
- A strong writer -since you’ll be providing written feedback to students and teachers, strong written communication skills are a must.
- Passionate about helping students learn - competitive applicants often have experience tutoring or volunteering with students
- A good communicator
- Have a learning mindset
- Go to http://graide.co/apply to start your application
- Complete a Graider Application Activity and share a writing sample
- Submissions are reviewed weekly, and qualified candidates will be accepted into the network!
Faith Le Graider Recruitment and Development Manager
The Graide Network is an award-winning education technology company that connects K-12 teachers with qualified, on-demand teaching assistants to grade and provide feedback on student work online. “Graiders” provide personalized, actionable, and timely feedback to students and teachers. Their support unlocks the tremendous power of feedback to improve learning for students and puts data at educators’ fingertips like never before.