Nuvera is a well-established communications company with headquarters in New Ulm, MN that provides Digital TV, Internet, Managed Services, computer sales and computer repair services. Nuvera serves the Minnesota communities of New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Redwood Falls, Prior Lake, Sleepy Eye and Springfield as well as Aurelia Iowa.
A Construction Technician is responsible for all aspects of construction/maintenance of outside aerial and buried cable facilities. Installation and maintenance of underground facilities which can include, copper cable, fiber optic cable and conduit. Installation and maintenance in both new and in restoration efforts.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Installation, maintenance and construction duties of underground facilities.
- Job planning/coordinating.
- Accurate documentation of construction work performed.
The following skills and experience are preferred:
- High School Diploma.
- Valid Driver’s license and valid CDL with Air Brake Endorsement or ability to obtain one within a 6-month period.
- 2 years’ construction work experience.
- Desired experience in telephony, mechanical and mapping.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume by March 26, 2020 to email@example.com