Audit Scheduler - $17/hr - 6 month contract-to-hire
- You will work with the companies that they need to schedule along with the actual techs they will be sending out.
- You will be working with an excel document- they will use this to help with problem solving and gather information for solutions.
- You will be taking information for products that are having issues or products that need to be tested onsite or in company facility.
- You will need to do basic excel work initially. this person will keep track of the auditors schedules and clients schedules who need to get tested. This will all be tracked on a excel document daily.
- You will also need to fill in and phone calls for any issues from auditors and also clients to make sure they connect for the testing.
- You will also need to reach out to clients for scheduling and they would need to be professional because some of the people they are talking to are executive level.
- 1 year of data entry in Excel- using the filtering capabilities
- 1 year of Customer service- inbound calling, outbound calling, customer interfacing or over the counter (retail, restaurant)
- 6 months of data entry in Outlook