Filtration Group is on a mission to make the world safer, healthier and more productive. With a passionate workforce, global footprint and world class engineering and manufacturing capabilities, we are driving innovation and developing solutions across a broad spectrum of applications in the fast-growing global filtration industry. We are committed to maintaining an entrepreneurial culture built on a foundation of trust and in which our leaders exhibit a strong bias for action.
The Company began in 2009 and has rapidly grown to be a global leader in the highly attractive filtration industry. With revenues of $1.6 billion, Filtration Group is consistently recognized as the fastest growing and one of the largest filtration businesses in the world. With over 7,000 employees, the Company serves its customers from a global footprint of 105 facilities in over 25 countries. Filtration Group operates across a wide variety of attractive end markets and produces mission critical products with high replacement rates. Over 80% of the Company’s revenue comes from replacement / consumable products, many of which are specified into customer’s products or processes.
Filtration Group is an affiliate of Madison Industries, one of the largest and most successful privately held companies in the world. Madison builds entrepreneurially driven, branded market leaders that are committed to making the world safer, healthier and more productive by creating innovative solutions that deliver outstanding customer value. The team at Madison is committed to building something truly remarkable that long outlasts them while coaching others to reach their highest potential. Please visit Madison at www.madison.net.
The HR Analyst role at Filtration Group’s corporate office in Oak Brook, IL will be responsible for the analysis and evaluation of data related to Human Resources including workforce planning, ongoing survey support, D&I analysis, as well as compensation and benefits data. The HR Analyst will proactively work to give performance tracking on key metrics to create a feedback loop for continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate will have close attention to detail, ability to analyze complex problems, possess strong analytical acumen and a high level of intellectual curiosity. Candidate should have flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and possess the ability think critically while working on multiple projects simultaneously. Strong communications skills are a must.
- Supports the HR leadership team to identify business challenges and use data analysis to help influence changes to the operations, processes or businesses.
- Utilizes latest technology and analytical tools to create value-added dynamic dashboards and reports.
- Maintain ongoing data integrity to ensure accuracy, which includes running audits to identify and correct system data integrity issues, pro-actively develop ways to improve processes/systems, and make appropriate recommendations to implement change.
- Communicate findings to business leaders via formal presentations or reports.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, HR Professionals, Management and Finance to gather information and obtain an understanding of the processes, needs and requirements for the people we support.
- Provide standardized analysis on regular cadence that the business can utilize to drive business decisions including, headcount reporting, turnover, recruitment and retention, attrition, compliance, performance, diversity.
- Proactively create ad-hoc and advanced reporting based on insights as appropriate.
- Provide the support for producing all regulatory and compliance reports.
- Operate within a team environment, across departments and with all levels of management
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance, Human Resources Analytics or related work experience
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills with proven attention to detail
- Strong expertise with basic office software applications required (Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Word and online collaborative tools). Experience with analytical reporting tools a plus (Power BI, Tableau and Python)
- Strong analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze and interpret business requirements and translate them into actionable reports
- Experience with HR processing platforms (ADP Vantage experience strongly preferred) and understanding of financial information and tax preferred
- Capable of handling highly confidential and sensitive material in an appropriate manner
- Ability to recognize and prioritize opportunities as well as manage multiple compete deadlines in an environment under constant demand
- Must be able to multitask and bring tasks through to completion with minimal supervision
- Leadership facing and collaborations with HR business partners required
- Must be comfortable with a high volume of requests