Twos & Preschool Teachers – NYS Certified
$1,500 Hiring Incentive for NYS Certified Teachers!
We are currently hiring Twos and Preschool Teachers for our various centers in Brooklyn and Manhattan.
Do work that matters at a company that offers more!
If instilling a love of learning and guiding the development of preschoolers is your passion then Bright Horizons is the place for you! If you are looking for a supportive workplace where your contributions are appreciated and your professional growth is encouraged, apply today to be a Child Care Teacher.
As a Twos or Preschool Teacher you will:
- Develop creative hands-on activities and projects based on your observations of children’s interests and skills.
- Communicate with parents daily to share their child’s latest achievements.
- Collaborate with the teaching team to develop a creative curriculum that is designed to instill in children a love of learning.
Consistently named one of FORTUNE‘s "100 Best Companies to Work For," we enable you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE.
- Earn your early childhood college degree for FREE. Through the Horizons Teacher Degree Program, full-time employees in New York City Bright Horizons centers are eligible to earn associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees in early childhood education with no out-of-pocket expenses. Contact us for details!
- Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more!
- Work in a beautiful work-site center with extensive resources and a creative curriculum designed to meet/exceed NAEYC requirements - including STEM and enrichment programs.
- Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
- Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
- Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum of 18 years of age, with high school diploma/GED
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- NYS Teaching Certification (B-2, N-6, 1-6, Special Education, or Supervisory & Leadership) or study plan eligible
- Have 12 months of professional teaching experience in a classroom
- You must also meet state licensing requirements for education and additional center/school requirements.
- Select positions in NYC require staff members to have annual flu shots. You will be notified in advance if you are being considered for a position with this requirement.