Senior Insurance Regulatory Policy Analyst
The Senior Insurance Regulatory Policy Analyst serves as an expert in the Federal Insurance Office, Department of Treasury. The Office, which is led by the Director, monitors all aspects of the insurance industry, including identifying issues or gaps in the regulation of insurers that could contribute to a systemic crisis in the insurance industry or the United States financial system.
Handshake will redirect applicants to our external application system and complete the application from there.
As a Senior Insurance Regulatory Policy Analyst , you will:
- Serve as a project leader or team leader in analyzing the economic, financial and policy implications of developments related to insurance and reinsurance companies and markets.
- Provide economic, financial, policy and technical analysis to the Director, the Office, and to senior Treasury and Administration policymakers.
- Develop, produce, and prepare research, policy statements, briefing materials, Congressional testimonies, Congressional reports, periodic status reports covering ongoing issues covered by the Office, official correspondence, and other official pronouncements for the Secretary of the Treasury and other senior Treasury officials.
- Serve as liaison and consult with the relevant State insurance regulators and the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC).
- Provide authoritative data and information to the Director, the Deputy Director, and other senior Treasury officials as requested on all matters pertaining to the insurance industry and the Act.