The Space Dynamics Laboratory (SDL) is seeking a custodian to join our logistics division. In accordance with established procedures, our custodians maintain of all SDL operated facilities by cleaning, vacuuming, and emptying trash in common areas, hallways, restrooms, offices, conference rooms, break rooms, and receptionist areas. The custodian may also remove snow, perform routine maintenance of general facilities, and buff and wax floors as needed. The work schedule is swing shift, running from 4:30 P.M. to 12:30 A.M. Monday through Friday.
· High School Diploma
. At least one year of commercial or industrial cleaning experience
· Ability to perform general cleaning duties such as vacuuming and dusting
· Ability to lift up to 40 lbs and spend substantial time standing, pulling, and reaching
· Demonstrated thoroughness and attention to detail
· Effective communication
· Knowledge of commercial cleaning processes
· Ability to use carpet extractors, scrubbers, buffers, or other automated cleaning tools
· Basic computer skills
· Must be a U.S. citizen or legal U.S. permanent resident
SDL Benefits: SDL offers competitive salaries and benefits. As a University Affiliated Research Center (UARC), SDL also offers unique benefits, such as a flexible work schedule and discounted USU tuition of 50% for employees and dependents.
Instructions to applicants:
Along with the online application, please attach a resume.