The Space Dynamics Laboratory (SDL) has been developing innovative technologies and solutions for cutting-edge DoD and intelligence programs for almost six decades. Our expertise is in space and airborne IR, VIS, UV, and RF sensors, small satellite technologies, test and calibration, cybersecurity, data visualization and assurance, and ground stations.
The Space Dynamics Laboratory (SDL) is seeking an electrical engineer to perform detailed designs of high reliability electronics systems and subsystems in digital and/or analog design. The selected candidate will work with small to large teams of engineers producing high-reliability, high-quality instrumentation and space-based electronics.
· BS in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or a related field?
· MS in electrical engineering, computer engineering OR 3 - 10 years' experience
· Ability to work in a laboratory environment
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Must be a US citizen
· Must be able to travel as required
· Hands-on experience with testing and troubleshooting
· FPGA Experience
· Serial Communication Interfaces
· Controls experience
· Experience in high reliability design for space-borne systems
· Understanding of radiation considerations in electronic design
SDL Benefits: SDL offers competitive salaries and benefits. As a University Affiliated Research Center (UARC), SDL also offers unique benefits, such a flexible work schedule and discounted USU tuition of 50% for employees and dependents.