Administrative Support Assistant
As a Administrative Support Assistant, the incumbent is responsible for:
- Oversees the administrative management of the reception area of a CYS Program.
- Utilizes Child and Youth Management System (CYMS) to oversee the collection, accurate accounting and reporting of funds; and to collect and maintain up-to-date statistical data for planning and reporting purposes.
- Utilizes an electronic cash register system and calculator to compute and record individual transactions for customers and to enter data into predefined categories for regulatory-signed statistical reports.
- Provides administrative support including typing/word processing, mail preparation, copying, distribution, telephone calls, and travel orders for CYS personnel.
- Using office automation equipment and word processing software, prepares a variety of correspondence, memorandums, briefings and Daily Activity and other reports required for day-to-day operation.