Jr. Java Developer
- Delivers new features by designing, developing and maintaining Web, Mobile, and Console Service applications both for internal and external users.
- Delivers solutions from business requirements to technical design to final product.
- Ensures quality by supporting corporate coding and architectural standards. Participates in the team’s design, and code reviews, and applies departmental design approach and best practices.
- Knowledge in software development
- Documents efforts by providing well-formed, readable code, design documentation, and project documentation as needed.
- Promotes a collaborative spirit and a positive team environment by maintaining a spirit of openness, information sharing, problem-solving and support for common goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Having knowledge on Oops in Java, AWT, Applet, Swing, Servlet, JSP, Java script, jQuery, JNI, MySQL or SQL Server, Oracle.
- Good to know Struts, Hibernate, Spring JAVA certification is a plus.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Self- Motivated & hardworking and quick learner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.