Resource Management Administrator
This position is responsible for the administrative oversight, visioning, leadership, planning, coordinating and management of the Resources Management Division for the Community Development Department. This position manages and directs the operations of the Division, under the direction of the Community Development Director. Departmental supervision is exercised over all personnel within the Division. This Division includes Land & Water Conservation, Environmental Education, Farmland Preservation, and Recycling programs.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in soil and water conservation, natural resources management, environmental engineering, or closely related field.
- Minimum of seven (7) years' experience administering land and water programs.
- Three (3) years previous supervisory experience.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENT
- Must have Soil Erosion Control Inspector Certification upon hire.
- Agriculture Engineer Practitioner Certification is preferred.
Anticipated Hiring Wage: $31.21-$35.31