Business Analyst – PeopleSoft
The Office of Budget & Finance is hiring a business analyst to
work in the Procure to Pay area of the PeopleSoft Enterprise
Resource Planning development team. As a business analyst, you
will serve as a liaison between business unit and the business
intelligence and technology development teams. This position
supports the following areas: strategic sourcing, purchasing
contracts, eProcurement, employee expenses, and vendor payments.
Candidates must have a right to work in the U.S. that is not
based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored
by an employer.
Location and hours:
This position is located in the Hennepin County Government
Center, 300 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55487. Work hours
will typically be Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
About the position type:
This position is a full-time, benefit earning position. This
position is eligible to receive an additional cash merit of up to
$1,754.00 that can be earned annually based on performance.
In this position, you will:
• Support PeopleSoft maintenance updates to the system; review
features, fix bugs and conduct testing.
• Support the purchasing contract management module through
preparing documents for electronic signature, management and
execution of contracts.
• Support the procurement process through administration of
new users, daily purchase order review, and electronic generation
of purchase orders.
• Support the accounts payable/employee expense reimbursement
process through daily monitoring of pay cycles, managing the
virtual payment card program, and management of expense locations
and departmental assignments.
• Create and maintain user quick guides; maintain Procure to
Pay SharePoint site.
Need to have:
One of the following:
• Bachelor's degree or higher in a technology field.
• Two-year college/vocational technical degree in a technology
field or an approved IT certificate and one or more years of
• Completion of five or more college/vocational technology
courses and one or more years of technology experience.
• Completion of approved IT Hennepin County
internship and one or more years of technology experience.
• Two or more years of technology experience.
Nice to have:
• Two or more years of PeopleSoft technology experience.
• Two or more years of procure to pay experience.
• Experience providing customer service to end-users.
• Attention to detail and knowledge of procure to pay
• Critical thinking skills and the ability to analyze problems
*** Apply online at: http://www.hennepin.us/jobs  ***
About the department:
The Office of Budget & Finance works hard to ensure sound credit
conditions, working capital, and overall financial health within
Hennepin County by supporting strategic objectives through
leveraging technology, effective management of financial and
human resource systems and services, as well as Hennepin County's
commitment to equal opportunity, affirmative action, diversity,
About Hennepin County:
Hennepin is the largest county government organization in
Minnesota. Our employees work every day to improve the health,
safety and quality of life for our residents and communities. All
of our jobs align to one or more of our overarching goals -- that
Hennepin County residents are healthy, protected and safe,
self-reliant, assured due process, and mobile.
Our employees receive a combination of generous benefits and
positive workplace culture not found at other organizations. This
includes meaningful work that impacts our community, competitive
pay, work-life balance, a variety of benefits and opportunities
to grow. Learn more at www.hennepin.us/employees .
Hennepin County envisions an organization where our commitment to
diversity is fundamental in providing excellent service to our
Your future. Made here.