Job Title: Associate Scientist
Location: 200 Sidney Street MA Cambridge Massachusetts 02139
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org 651-204-0306
We are seeking a highly skilled and dedicated individual to partner with Immunology, Neuroscience and Oncology and the Functional Genomics team to develop novel platforms for target screening and validation. This position requires passion, attention to details, hands-on experience and teamwork spirits.
• Production and titer of lentiviral particles
• Production of genetically-modified cell lines
• Contribute to new technology development and platform building
• Planning and coordination of experiments with team members and facility operations.
• Maintaining accurate and well-organized records and laboratory notebook.
• Supporting development of protocols, study reports and data presentations.
• BS Degree with 3-6 years' experience working in a lab setting (LAB INTERNSHIPS DO NOT QUALIFY)
• Understanding in Biological Sciences or in a related discipline with hands-on experience of working in a laboratory.
• Experience in laboratory skills including molecular biology, protein production and cell culture.
• Knowledge and experience of lentivirus production and titer is highly desirable.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Must be a quick-learner and be a team-player.