Associate – Global Market Insights
Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights & creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs around 200 professionals in ten global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platform to strategy consulting firms, investment houses & global corporations.
As an Associate
You will be connecting top industry professionals with Atheneum’s clients to help them understand niche industries & commercial markets. You will be required to engage with hot industry topics while conducting secondary research.
Associates will develop skills in negotiation, professional communication, client service, and receive multiple training opportunities to pave their way to successful careers in commercial and operational leadership.
- Research, Identify and recruit key industry experts using all methods of outreach & communication
- Screen and assess all experts for incoming projects to ensure a proper match of qualifications
- Coordinate with Team Leads and Account managers to connect clients and experts
- Manage multiple projects and requests while adhering to specified timelines
What You’ll Gain
- Exposure and insights to a variety of industries and fields on a global scale
- The opportunity to learn and dive into the investment and consulting life cycle
- Structured career progression allowing you attain and grow your sales & management skills
Profiles We Look For
- Hold an undergraduate degree (all majors considered)
- Goal oriented, driven, and highly motivated to succeed & take on challenges
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing requirements in our young and growing firm
- Quick learner and critical thinker with key focus to add value to your clients
- Ability to conduct research and analyze data
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely in both verbal and written form
- Enjoy working both autonomously and with a team
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
What We Offer
- Fast tracked career growth and opportunities
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Monthly sponsored company events and many more “nice to have” items
- Corporate Discounts
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations
- Performance bonuses
- Networking Opportunities
- Internal SWAP program
- Training and Mentorship Opportunities
See what it's like to work at Atheneum, here.
*Candidates must be available to start in February 2019 or March 2019*