- **This is a 6 month contract to hire position**
- Assist the full-cycle recruiting process
- Screen talent pools and confirm basic qualifications, skill set, interest, job fit, salary requirements, career pipeline and work authorization.
- Source candidates through multiple channels
- Schedule and Coordinate interviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business, or equivalent.
- 3-5 Year successful recruiting experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful record of using rapport-building phone skills (listening, probing, persuading) in previous recruiting assignments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with all levels of management within an organization.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to make recommendations and decisions based on solid assumptions.