Executive AssistantOn-Campus ACA 30+ Hours.
US Work Authorization required.
The Space Dynamics Laboratory (SDL) is seeking an executive assistant to work for and report to our Executive Director of Programs and Operations. The selected candidate will be responsible for.
Responsibilities will include:
- Anticipating, organizing, and expediting the flow of business priorities and information through the Executive Director’s office to achieve internal and external commitments
- Coordinating and prioritizing appointment and travel schedules
- Assembling background information needed for presentations, meetings, and reports
- Monitoring the status of critical deliverables to ensure timely and accurate completion
- BA required
- Minimum of thirteen years of related experience
- Proficient with standard office and computer equipment and software, including the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Capable of managing special tasks and projects
- Confirmed ability to use discretion and excellent judgement, including handling sensitive information in confidence
- Recognized ability to interact positively with resources at all levels within and outside the organization
- Proven problem-solving and time management abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and on a team
- Associates degree
- Previous experience supporting one or more senior-level leaders
Qualified applicants will need to submit a cover letter and resume.
About SDL: SDL has been solving the technical challenges faced by the military, science community, and industry since 1959. SDL offers flexible work schedules and competitive salaries and benefits. As a University Affiliated Research Center (UARC), SDL also offers unique benefits, such as discounted USU tuition of 50% for employees and dependents.