Clinical Coordinator Specialist, Nursing
Coordinate graduate student clinical experiences through preceptor outreach and student tracking. Works with faculty, preceptors, and students to ensure appropriate clinical assignments and supervision and compliance with clinical rules, regulations, and training, both in WA and in other states.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Ability to learn and administer various compliance regulations related to education, nursing clinical practice, and research
· Strong verbal, written skills and interpersonal skills
· Knowledge and experience with computer applications, specifically Microsoft Office and other information management applications.
· Demonstrates initiative, flexibility and problem solving skills
· Ability to work effectively with students, faculty, and other campus personnel
· 3-5 years of general office support experience either in higher education or healthcare
Gonzaga University is a Jesuit, Catholic, humanistic institution, and is therefore interested in candidates who will contribute to its distinctive mission. Gonzaga University is a committed EEO/AA employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.