Teach English in Indonesia
Travel, teach, learn and earn with EF! Housing provided in many locations.
Indonesia offers a wealth of exotic culture and natural wonder, and EF English First will help you make the most of this totally unique experience. Get sponsored to become a certified English teacher while exploring the world with EF English First’s Entry Level Teacher Program in Indonesia. Add new job skills and internationally recognised certifications to your CV, meet people from all over the world and experience a fantastic life overseas – all while getting paid a full-time salary. Apply now to enjoy the experience of a lifetime.
Teaching with EF English First
EF English First Indonesia delivers English language classes to over 20,000 students from diverse backgrounds and age groups year-round in over 70 schools across this vast and fascinating nation. As an EF teacher, you'll be provided with the educational resources to become the best you can be. For example, if you aren't already certified to teach English as a Foreign Language, we will sponsor you to take a course valued at 500 USD. Our modern classrooms offer state-of-the-art technology including touch screen TVs, interactive whiteboards and iPads*, while our small class sizes allow you to really get to know your students. We also offer a world-class English as a Second language (ESL) teacher development program with certification courses exclusively for our teachers. Should you wish to advance your career with us, you will have the chance to move into teacher management within 2 years.
*Not all amenities are available at all schools, only upgraded schools have touch screen TV's.
- A Bachelor's Degree
- At least one year of working experience
- A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
- Passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or
- The ability to obtain a clear background check
- Ability to live abroad for at least one year
Comprehensive Teaching Package
- Competitive local salary (exact salary is dependent on your qualifications
and experience and will be discussed during interview)
- Round trip flight reimbursement
- Sponsored legal work visa
- Full Health insurance
- 10 paid annual leave days plus 18 national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Housing provided in many locations