Plant/Maintenance Engineering Technician
Must Have Qualifications (to be considered for this post):
- Have attended and completed vocational and/or training courses in basic electricity and pneumatics, hydraulics, steam, pump repair and/or three years’ experience working in a maintenance environment with electric and pneumatics
- Worked in a production environment using mechanical, electrical and pneumatic trouble-shooting skills; high speed packaging and processing equipment a plus!
- Familiar with electrical and pneumatic control logic, photo-cell operation, heat controllers, etc.
- Have an excellent attendance and work record
- Ability to read machine prints and perform machine repair
- Hands on experience in installation of piping systems (air, water, steam), industrial electrical installations and control circuits
- Excellent mechanical aptitude to trouble shoot and repair related equipment
- Welding experience a plus, especially in food process piping (ARCH-TIG-MIG)
- Must pass entrance test